Saturday, November 3, 2007

花火

I sit and read my old posted, found last year posted about hanabi which inspired by p'yoot's postcard.

One day, I will see it by myself not just from postcard (hopefully).

I just realized that I made it! Even I missed a chance to see Sumida River Hanabi. I made more than one hanabi anyway ;)

I once wondered why they held a lot of fireworks festival almost every week across Japan. But after experienced by myself, no wonder why people like hanabi

Mooka Hanabi Taikai in Tochigi
Tokyo Bay Hanabi Taikai
Tamagawa Hanabi Taikai
Tsuchiura Hanabi Taikai

Heard about Nagano Hanabi Taikai in winter, it sounds cool but I'm afraid I might be freeze before the fireworks end.

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...