Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tokyo Tower in Blue

These shots were taken on 11/14 (Wed) around 11 PM. Lucky that I went home early (than usual) and saw the ad on Yamanote screen about light up Tokyo Tower to blue.
At first, I have no clue why Blue and I thought they might light up for X'mas celebration. The day later I just knew that they purposed to mark 1st World Diabetes Day.
Just rode my lovely bicycle, actually I was on my way to post to pick up the stuff but made a bit detour to the tower. It was the right time, they changed color back at 11PM.
Unfortunately, I didnt bring my tripod with me else photos should be a lot better....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Shots, Yupa-chan! :)

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...