Sunday, November 18, 2007

Burger King is back!

After 6 years, now burger king is backing to business in Japan.
I'm so happy (^^)... Wanna eat hash brown ....yummy ^^

Now total 4 branches are opened around Tokyo
1. Of course, Shinjuku should be in the list for sure.
2. Ikebukuro
3. Oimachi -> I'm so happy coz this station is on my way between home-office. from 8.00-22.00
4. Sugamo
More coming soon...

Btw, Krispy Kreme has opened 2nd branch in Yurakucho (2 stations from my apt). Of course, I already went there. I think it's less people waiting on the line compare to Shinjuku though. Also the 3rd is coming this Friday in Kawaguchi, Saitama prefecture. Keep open! then I dont have to wait for long time for HOT NOW!! Btw, I think Japan is only country that it has HOT NOW sign all the time :P

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...