Friday, November 30, 2007

X'mas illumination :)

In Tokyo, most of department stores, started to decorate their shops to Christmas theme. Actually they did it since beginning of November!! It's hard to believe, just one day after Halloween, Christmas season is coming too soon here.

I was crazy enough to rode my bicycle during freezy and windy night to take a shot. It was taken at Shiodome Sio-cite. It's not a big one yet, there is one mall near my apartment, No.1 of recommend place from most of website. Will check it out, it just started light up this week :)






BTW, I went to Burger King on Tuesday, not too long queue as I thought. Might be it's a bit late though. No hash brown yet, so sad (T_T).

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...