Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tokyo Bay's Hanabi Taikai

Today, Hamamatsucho station is a lot crowded than usual because of Hanabi. A lot of gals and guys wear Yukata, look very nice...

Hanabi, per plan, start time is 7 PM to 8 PM. So I left house at 6:30 PM and head to Takeshiba pier. I thought only me alone, it should have some space left for me to stand and watch but I was totally WRONG!! people is everywhere. Police closed Takeshiba Pier already coz it is overloaded with crowd. Then they said please go to Hinode Pier, same thing happened. At the time I reached there, fireworks is started. I got my place but it was not so good place. Anyway, if I want to get good place I may have to come since 3 or 4 PM which I chose not to do that. I have to live with what I get...

My spot is good for low level fireworks, not for big size. Yurikamome station is right there hide all amazing big size fireworks from my eyes. Even low level, it was so nice..............then 7:40 I decided to move out, and my decision was right. My next spot was so good for large sizes. I stood there until the end of fireworks. Total show time was almost 1 hour. Really impressed!

Taken today in front of Imperial Palace


I still didnt update about Mooka firework 2 weeks ago and last week Kawagoe. Will do it later....g'night all



----------------
Now playing: 大塚 愛 - PEACH
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...