Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mooka no Hanabi ~ Fireworks at Mooka City

Took a bus tour with colleagues to fireworks festival in Tochigi Prefecture, Mooka city.
Tochigi is around 2-3 hours from Tokyo by bus. Famous stuff in Mooka is pottery stuffs.
Today schedule:
- Blueberry picking (all you can eat 30 minutes)
- Temple
- Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) and waiting for Fireworks

This is my first time seeing blueberry tree, it's a bit differ from what I expected. See real photo below. I'm not good at agriculture thing so all blueberry that I picked are a bit sour compared to other. All that they said are Amai (Sweet) but why why why I got only Sour one...I'm really bad..
After learn the trick so I could eat Amai Blueberry then... eieie

Then skip to fireworks, it was nice.. Crowded but it still left some space for 7 of us to find some seat and enjoys. It was my first time seeing fireworks in Japan, it was nice...around 25,000 fireworks in this festival. It considers as big one though.....

Anyway, taking firework photo is so difficult...I gave up!


Blueberry Tree


Rice field, opposite Blueberry field



Festival Paper Lamps



Theme of today, Fireworks

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...