Thursday, November 22, 2007

Showa Kinen Koen in Autumn

Once again with Showa Kinen Koen in Tachikawa, same place, but in Autumn theme ;)

At first I planned to go to Matsumoto Castle in Nagano but too tired from yesterday trip and I traveled worth the ticket value already. It’s better to get rest and stay around Tokyo. Again, after check the Koyo report website it said – good time for Showa Kinen Koen. It was a bit late when I decided to go but never too late :P

47 min from Tokyo to Nishi-Tachikawa station by Ome Special Rapid. I reached the park almost 3 PM, only 1 and half hours left before park closed. Park is very big and I got little clue where the Ginkgo line trees are. That’s not a big problem, just follow the people. They should come here with same reason as me ;).

I came to this park before in Spring-Summer season, last time a bit disappoints with “Flowers Festival”. Showa Kinen Koen in Summer

But this time is different, it’s very nice!!! Walking pass the lines of Ginkgo trees looks very romantic scene though. But can’t apply to me, I kept sneeze along the path, may be allergic to ginkgo(?).

Then spent rest of the times stroll along the park, a lot of couples, families come here for relax. The weather was a bit cold but still there are a lot of activities in the park some play catch ball, some play badminton (in windy weather), some sleep, some play kite, some eat…

I don’t want Monday comes. Sunday forever plz!!


No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...