Monday, July 16, 2007

Vehicle

Talking about vehicle, my car in Thailand is same as this one, Honda Jazz 2005, Silver color. It could be a tough time for me without it. Not only for me but included couple of my colleague too :P He deserved to rest for 9 months after 2 years of service. Hopefully, someone still taking care you na, my lovely little Jazz.

Jazz photo in courtesy of http://www.carpages.co.uk/honda/honda_jazz_11_09_04.asp

For now, here in Tokyo, I also have my own vehicle. I bought it 2 months ago, after sick of walI walk walk all the time. From my apartment to go to closest supermarket (as mentioned in apartment manual), it takes 20 minutes walk. Oh boy, it's so far and I'm too lazy to walk that far every week. Here it is....Quite different between my 2 vehicles, only same thing is both of them are silver ...:)

It was the cheapest one I could find, 10000YEN. And it worth every yen I paid, it really is!!

Today I just made a long journey by this Mama Chari (slang for this kind of bicycle, coz most of housewife or mama uses it). After woke up this morning, I went to Tsukiji for Magurodon...Oishikatta...Yummy... then I rode pass Ginza, stop by at Starbucks then passed Yurakucho to go to Imperial Palace and Hibiya Park. These all cost me 0 Yen (^^)....so happy! Also I got a chance to do some exercise...good for health (and my weight, hopefully :P)


Hibiya Park

Park in front of Imperial Palace

Thai office at the corner of Hibiya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how r u jae ta?
i heard there r typhoon and earthquake in Japan...and r u ok with that?
i read ur blog...and u said u ride bycicle around the city...that sounds fun na!!
take care ja

Anonymous said...

It has been years since i rode a bicycle.... >.<
Riding a bicycle in Penang.. you are bound to get knock!!! aaaaahhhh......... = =|||

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...