Sunday, April 29, 2007

My confuse Sunday!

After almost a month passed, I just had a chance to update my confuse Sunday story :P

At first, I had a plan for dinner with Yun. Since I had nothing much to do until the evening, I went for a walk around my apartment. Then the distance became farer and farer. I walked to the closet pier for Izu first, then it became Hinode Pier. Once I reached Hinode Pier, I suddenly think about taking a water bus to somewhere along the route. Odaiba might not be a good idea since it was too close to hinode pier then I took water bus to Asakusa (again).. People is a bit crowded since holiday has been started since yesterday. Before I got up on the boat, I received phone call from Yun, he couldnt have dinner with me since he is busy. So my status changed from planned to unplan immediately. After reached Asakusa, I took a subway to Ameyoko, walking around the area, had my lunch. After that just took a train to SJK for money exchange. Then back to Shimbashi for supermarket. Finally go to Oimachi for 100yen shopping.

See! I went to a lot of places without a plan. That is the reason I called "my confuse Sunday!"

Asakusa -> Ameyoko -> Shinjuku -> Shimbashi -> Oimachi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

อย่าให้ฝนมาทำลายการเดินทางของเจ้า เพราะมันจะตกทั้งวันทั้งเดือน เฮ่อ

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...