Monday, April 30, 2007

Shell Gathering ???

Actually asari digging might be best describe than shell gathering though :P

We went to asari digging at Uminokoen next to Hakkejima Sea Paradise. The best time for start digging was 9 AM since it was time of low tide. As you can see from the photos, so crowded people. It was damn hot too. We started a bit late than other people, we got only small size of Asari. We might need to go to deeper to get bigger size.

After 2 hours passed, my back is hurt. I know I'm a bit obachan now. Then we stopped and had a lunch. Shiwa-san, Suyama-san and Igarashi-san, they cooked lunch for us. Taste goods :)

Then we went to Sea Paradise for Aquarium and Dolphin fantasy. I dont know why but this time I didnt feel fascinated compare to last time. Hmmm hard to tell.....

Final stop was Igarashi-san's house for miso soup. All of the gals are really good with cooking stuff (of course except me). Miso soup was great! yummy!!














No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...