Friday, April 13, 2007

Home cooking

Today after reach apartment suddenly feel wanna eat chicken wing ....the I start to cook at 11:20 PM...geez...if i repeat doing this, i'll be very fat for sure. Eat late every night, no way that I can lose weight.

With leftover fried veggie and rice, I just only mix chicken wing with instant pepper and garlic powder then wait for 30 minutes.


After finish, here how it looks. It might not tasty but still okay for me to survive in this cruel world.
In the end, the kitchen is very messy. Need a lot of clean up......tmr then

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed this pan so much.

Anonymous said...

look yummy na :)
hope you will cook one for me when i get there he-he.

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...