Saturday, April 7, 2007

Endless Walk


It really is endless walk for me today. I walk from Asakusa Dori then walk along Sumida Park till reach Kototoi Dori then walk to Kappabashi, kitchenware town. There are couple shops sell "display food" as we see in most of restaurant.

Then from Kappabashi, I walk to Ueno station, Ameyoko and Okachimachi station.

Then ride a train to Azabujuban, closed to Shibakoen station, I am searching for supermarket that mentioned in apartment book. However I couldn't find both of them. Then I walk back to apartment.

It really is such a endless walk for me.

At Sumida Park:


At Kappabashi:

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...