Saturday, April 14, 2007

One fine day

Yatta! Saturday comes ...
After 5 work days, weekend has come. Even my teammates go to work on Sat but I don't care :P
I don't have any plan for weekend, just wake up late then decide later where to go. 2 weeks in a row that I do like this. This is not good but couldn't help. My plan is go to 100 yen shop for some cooking stuffs. But I have a few money left then have to end up at Ginza for money exchange. Actually my plan is Yurakucho but finally lost to Ginza. Today weather is so nice even weather forecast said it's going to rain on Saturday. Nothing just wanna share photos.

Last photo, my dinner. Looks good?

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...