Saturday, April 21, 2007

Davinci Exhibition in Ueno, end up at Shinjuku

Went to Davinci Exhibition at Tokyo National Museum in Ueno Park with Fukushima-san. Thanks for free ticket, Fukushima-san :))

Link of this exhibition: http://www.tnm.jp/en/servlet/Con?pageId=A01&processId=02&event_id=3859


This exhibition name is "The Mind of Leonardo - The Universal Genius at Work". One main painting is Annunciation. Only waiting time to see this painting was more than 30 minutes. Geez!

Then we went to second hall with the real exhibition. Honestly, I didn't understand quite well since all of the mat'l are in Japanese. Only short phrase with give no clue is in English. But based on what I saw, I agree with exhibition name "genius".

I was very starving during watch the exhibition. Fukushima-san recommended one ramen shop, kyushu style, it is good ramen. I like it ...おいしかった。

Then I went to Shinjuku for money exchange and walking around. I really need new shoe. I might walk too much since I came here. My lovely converse is in coma. But I went back apartment with empty hand :(

Anyway, I have couple of photos from SJK to share with all of you.

As you might know that Krispy Kreme just opened its first branch in Japan, near Takashimaya. Here you go, see by yourself how long the queue is. I was lucky that I could taste very yummy krispy kreme in US, otherwise I might not have a chance to taste it here :P

Photo No.1: In front of the store...Plz see the queue
Photo No.2: Not enough, there is one more line hidden side of the shop.


Last but not least, SJK crossover......very familiar scene.

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...