Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ikebukuro in rainy day

After wake up (almost noon already :P), search internet for which place to go. Since I never been to Ike before, the winner goes to Ikebukuro. Actually I want to visit Namco, Namja town for Gyoza stadium and Ice-cream city. Still talking about food stuffs :p

But I still have difficulty with raining. The sky was dark even it was 3 PM but this is not a problem for me. I just run very fast from station to Sunshine city, a bit wet but still okay.

taken at Hamamatsucho before hop to Ike



Ikebukuro intersection



Can you believe that it is 3 PM??


My main target "Namco Namja Town"



My selected shop "Paou" for Gyoza



Ice-cream shop in Ice-cream city



Soft-cream flavor, I'm not dare enough to try Curry one



I chose "Sweet Potato"



Tokyo Dessert



Looks good.....


Cake..Cake

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...