Saturday, May 12, 2007

Showa Kinen Park in 立川

Followed the advertise about Flower Festival in the website. I went to Showa Kinen Park in Tachikawa alone on Sat afternoon. From what I think, it suppose to be full of flowers since it is spring season now. But I was a bit wrong, the flowers that available right now are Poppy and ネモフィラ, ヤグルマギク, リナリア. I dont know how to translate to English. My vocab about flowers is very few. Anyway, it's not that bad. At least the weather is so nice, I rent a bicycle to explore. I spent almost 3 hours in this park by bicycle. It was a good exercise, actually it was my first exercise here :P








My Favourite Photo in this Album :)

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...