Saturday, September 30, 2006

trust

Someone just told me "I can't trust you", I have nothing to say. The reason is I think it's better not to tell something that would hurt people feeling, it turns to be that I betrayed. No offense, but I have my own reason for not telling. First of I'm not in the position that I can decide to tell or not to tell. I dont have any authority to tell. Plus if I do that it would be awkward situation since I am a reason of this consequence, even I don't know this before I made my decision though. I can guess that if I said something, our relation won't be the same. Although now it's not the same anymore.

I think about this to myself that when we think this is the best solution for everybody, it may be the worst thing for someone else. People has different way of thinking. So I wont step into other people business anymore.

Live me alone!!

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...