Saturday, May 5, 2007

おはよ!!! 富士山

This is my 2nd time, visited Fujisan. 1st time was 12 years ago, so long.
Thanks all Spansion's colleagues for arranging this trip. I had a great time :)
Traffic was a bit congested near Fuji-Yoshida city. It took longer time than normal coz it was golden week.

Fujisan always beautiful. The weather was so nice, sunshine day, a bit windy at 5th station, still have some snow left. We were lucky because if we went there one day late, it will rain and might be pretty cold.

I hope I'll have a 3rd time visit soon. I plan to climb Fujisan during summer but I still dont have a group of people to go with. So sad :(



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...