Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fresh Sushi at Tsukiji

As everyone knows that this blog always talking about food stuffs, here you go for today!!!
It is "Really Fresh Sushi" from Tsukiji Fish market, very interesting place for everybody (I think)

Today is Wednesday of golden week. I woke up at 5 .15 AM!! (So early) in order to meet Iwano-san at 6.15. Iwano-san took a first train on 5:15. He is crazy for good food guy :P

Actually Tsukiji is only 2 stations from my apartment, so I can wake up 1 hour after Iwano-san.
This time, the first place I visited was not Maguro Auction anymore. We went directly to famous Tsukiji Sushi shop. Once we reached there, waiting line started to be long line. We waited for half an hour. But the sushi taste is more than worth for half an hour. Ootoro is so goodddddddd. I couldnt find the right word to describe. Just see by yourself for all Sushi in this set.

Bon appetite!!









No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...