Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day 3 - Himeji & Horyuji

Himeji castle is my main target for today. Himeji castle is one of Japan's most beautiful castle. Also Himeji never got destroyed during any war, earthquake or fire.
You can notice the castle even from Shinkansen station. It took around 15 minutes from station to the castle. The castle is very very beautiful especially on nice blue sky, sunny day. The entrance fee to castle is 600 Yen but it's worth though. They still keep a lot of old stuffs since the old time. But it was kinda tired to get to the top, especially for the stair (it's very small). I might appreciated more if I could understand all of them. Unfortunately, my Japanese was and is so bad (>.<). View from the top is nice.

After that I jumped on the train, headed to Shin-Osaka then transfer to local train to Nara. It was a bit late on that day already, I could make only Horyuji (one of world heritage). It has one of Japan's oldest and grandest Buddhist temples. Unfortunately, there was a big group of Korean's school trip in the same time with me. It was a bit difficult to walk in and see inside the temple -"-.


No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...