Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 2 - Amanohashidate, Kyoto

Again, see photos first :P

After almost half year, I'm gonna clear all the story before I go back! How lazy I am!
Amanohashidate (天橋立) [bridge to heaven (?)]is one of Japan's top three most beautiful places. Even it's located in Kyoto but it's not even close to Kyoto city, almost 2 hours by express train. But view along the way is quite nice, a lot of mountain views, rivers, water falls. I think it must be very very beautiful in autumn season ;)

Once get to Amanohashidate, it is very quiet compare to other tourist attractions. Possibly because it's a bit far. Amanohashidate itself is 3.6 kilometer long covered with pine trees on sand bar. I was too lazy to walk total 3.6 Km, I decided to choose boat instead :P. Once get to another side, took cable car to the top. The correct way to see the bridge to heaven is bend and look upside down between your legs. Unfortunately, I'm not good at imagination or creativity so I couldnt image to see the bridge at all, even i tried couple times though (T_T).

Anyway, the city itself is very quite and the view is quite nice. I like it!

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...