Saturday, March 31, 2007

See ya Bangkok

I'm writing this blog at Suvarnabhumi Airport, gate 8A waiting for the flight to Tokyo.

This moment a lot of feelings come...It's kinda sad coz this time i'll be there alone without my spansion friend with me also i will leave my mom stay alone again and again. It's kinda pressure too since this time everything change from my previous Japan trip. People expect more and more. I dont have any progress in technical improvement. I still stubborn like usual. I'm quite worry about coming 6 months whether I can get thru or not.

People might say I'm too panic but who knows....

Some people say I'm very lucky that I can go both US and Japan in short period. Still I dont know....It's might be a nightmare :(

Let wait and see!


P.S. What da heck is going on today? The airport is very very CROWDED!!! It took me almost 2 hours to check in the luggage...oh my god! Beware if you plan to go abroad.


Cheers!

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...