Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bye Bye CoolPix Family



It's time to retire my beloved digicam after 3 years of service. He is Nikon CoolPix 5200. It was quite difficult for me deciding to buy a new one. Not only I have to spend a money for new one but also he's still working very well especially for night mode shot, nothing can compare for simple shoot and go digicam as I experienced. Only problem I found was very tiny screen. I couldn't notice blur blur of taken photos using this tiny screen.



Nikon CoolPix 5200


Finally I bought a new two weeks ago, the award goes to Canon IXUS850. What I heard from most of my friends, all said same thing "Canon" is the best for this type of digicam. After reconsider several times. I bought this one. Now I became Canon gang already :P



> Canon IXUS850


This is my opinion though,photos from Canon once check from PC, it always look nicer and brighter compare to my oldie one.

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...