Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dome City.....Aqua City

I drafted out this blog since end of Sep, it's time to continue!

6 November 2004

Went to Dome City with Kento...P'Wat didnt want to join coz he want some rest and roller coaster thing is not his type :P Met Kento at SJK station and took Chuo line to Suidobashi station. Walked couple blocks, here we are..Dome City! My first impression with this theme park was roller coaster ride throgh the center-less Ferris Wheel...it's so cool! Roller coaster name is "Thunder Dolphin". And my instinct was correct! This roller coaster is awesome especially in the first drop!! It also moves along the building...I never seen this kind of coaster before. But the time on the ride is so short for me..It should be a bit longer

We bought 1-day pass ticket with discount coupon from Honjo-san :) We tried most of the attraction that available except "the 13 doors". Honestly, I dont like haunted house at all so I dont want to step in. Kento asked me several times to enter but I know that he also scare of haunted house too..so if we go together I'm not quite sure who will be in the front row :P Hehe

Then we went to Yasukuni Jinja for sightseeing...this place is very quiet and peaceful. Yasukuni Jinja is Shinto Shrine dedicated to spirit of soldiers from World War II. As we might familiar from news about protest from China and Korea when Jap PM visits this shrine which we are not going to talk about. We also went to Museum unfortunately, we reached there 20 minutes before closed so we couldnt go inside just walk around in the lobby area.

Then we got lost to Kitanomaru Park. We followed the crowd because we thought they walked to subway station or sth that we can get out from here. Actually they went to Budokan for someone concert. I asked Kawakami-san the day after, he told me that "someone" is quite popular like 10 or 15 years ago. No wonder why not much teenagers come to this concert. Finally, we walked around Budokan and find the way out...


No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...