Tuesday, December 19, 2006

17 Miles Drive and Carmel-by-the-sea

Dec

Decided a week ago to go to Carmel-by-the-sea this weekend. Last time I went to Monterey but have not enough time to visit also enough time to visit Pebbles beach and 17 miles drive too. Member of this trip has only P'Kwang and I. Most of my gang already went back to Thailand "Home Sweet Home" while the rest, they went for snowboarding and skiing. My first impression with snowboarding was not that good so I decided not to join :P

We left SVL around 10:30, reach Monterey around Noon. Grabbed a cup of coffee, walked along Canery Row. Nothing much to see.

Then we head to 17 miles drive, have to pay 9 USD per car as a fee. I just wonder how much the company get from daily visitor. There are a lot of pretty houses all the way along the route. Actually Mansion might be appropriated word to describe. The view along the coast was fantastic. It might be a lot better if it was sunny day, not cloudy. The weather was damn cold and windy but I like it :) I like the sea, wind,wave...everything.

We spent like 2 and a half hours at 17 miles drive. It's time to go to Carmel-by-the-sea, I prefer to visit their and leave before sunset. I hate to drive in unfamiliar route during night time. I fall in love with this city like love at first sight. It's hard to explain how I feel. But all I know, everybody who visit this city might feel the same way like I do. This city has very pretty house, cool display shops. Hmmm like a city of artist. A lot of galleries, some candle shops, small bakery, cute restaurant...oh...i really fall in love with Carmel :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy ur times in SVL, Yupa-chan... ^^
Don't worry about "home sweet home".... Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

agree with Sin yue.......soon you'll be home :)

Anonymous said...

Jae Ta
i haven't talked with u since u arrived in US ha ha ha
anyway i'd like to say merry christmas and happy new year!!
today i've just got one of my exam!!the paper was stupid!!i couldn't even write anything in there and i'll go back to Maesai on Dec 30ja
we might celebrate new year at Overbrook hospital which my aunt is staying!!
and last 2 weeks i went to get ur notebook na!!and p'mit has already fixed it ja!

hope u enjoy ur time there na
Ke

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...