Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dear Mr. Prime Minister...

No matter which side I am, yellow or red, I am Thai. You can't just ask Thai people to select the side. 
Doing so, it WILL NOT solve any problem we are facing now. 
How many years you have become politician?? With your own experiences, you should understand the situation and decide the best way for our beloved country. 
Not for your own, your party or even your "real boss" sake BUT for all Thai people's sake. 
Only "I came from Election" execuse which you often use recently doesn't mean you have the right to use your own power in improper way. 
Just my personal opinion, I watched a lot of interviews you gave, I would say you are not mature enough for PM position. You couldn't even control your emotion. I didnt expect to see those "Crap" interview given by PM of this country...just a piece of Sh!t

Pls QUIT, situation will definitely become a lot better....

辞めてください、Mr. Prime Minister

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-O

Anonymous said...

55 not be seriuos na ja

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...