Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hakone - CNY

Took day off on 1st CNY day. My boss asked me couple times whether I want to take leave or not.
At first, I hesitated. Then I suddenly changed my mind, he is so kind. Actually he gave me more than 1 day but 1 day is enough for me.

Decided on that morning to go to Hakone. Last time I went to Hakone was almost 15 years ago!!
But I still remember red torii at lake Ashi and black egg at Owakudani. This time I repeated same route but experienced more coz I went there by myself not by tour group.

Hakone Shrine -> Cruising at Ashinogo -> Ride cable car/rope way to Owakudani and Gora -> Ride Tozan line (very small and cute train) and couple of museums...

I wanna try Onsen there too but not enough time, if I stayed over it would be better.
May be another next 15 years, I will visit Hakone again :)


More Hakone Photos

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...