Sunday, November 12, 2006

SF @ Night

Last night, I just left every pending jobs behind and decided to go to SF with P'Yot, P'Yam and Note. The craziest thing is I am the driver.... It is crazy bcoz I never been to SF before (except for Castro one which I slept all the way to SF :P) Also I'm not a good driver at night, my lousy eyes cant read and see sharply during night time..

Driving in SF is very difficult..l dont think i can come here alone for sure..if i dont have Note and P'Yam as navigator, we may not reach market street...

Ghirardeli Chocolate and Ice-cream..yumm yumm


See SF @ Night from Treasure Island
See SF @ Night from Twin Peaks....

No comments:

[SKE48] ซิงเกิ้ลที่ 32 ซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 Ai no Hologram

ขอโปรโมทซิงใหม่ของ SKE48 หน่อยจ้า ส่วนตัวถึงแม้จะติดตามวงมาไม่นาน รู้สึกชอบวงนี้มาก เต้นสวย เต้นแข็งแรง มีสเตจใหม่ครบ 3 ทีม มีความเพิร์ฟดีมา...